I turned 27 on Wednesday. After my sweet baby helped me to have one of the worst nights that I have in awhile; I woke up to Aaron's amazing breakfast burritos. Then I opened presents and my boys spoiled me! I got dumbbells, a body bar, a digital scrap booking program, and a carbon monoxide detector. One of the best parts of the day came when I discovered I could do up two more pairs of pants! Wahoo
That afternoon we took the kids to the zoo. We all loved it and had such a great time together. We had a little picnic there and rode the train which was very cheesy, but the boys loved it. Our favorite were the orangutan, the little girl orangutan was hilarious!Me, Zack, and Gavin with the "ele-fa-fant"
Me and the Gavster (the bear is hiding)
Me and Austin with the zebra
Our family
Then we came home and Aaron made me pineapple grilled chicken and homemade strawberry ice cream. I don't know why I ever cook with his abilities!
Overall I had a great day! Thanks to everyone who called, emailed, or sent me facebook messages!
I did have some news that put quite the damper to my day- will you please keep Matt and Michelle in your prayers.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
27
Posted by
Heidi
on
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Heidi! Sorry I am late...looks like you had a lot of fun at the zoo with the ele-pha-pants or whatever they called it!
I'm glad you had fun. I'm with you on the lameness of the train ride!
27 sounds so young. When I turned 27, Ben was 7 1/2 months old. That was a long time ago!
Happy Birthday!
I just wanted to tell you that the pictures Kami took of your family are adorable! You have such cute little guys. I guess I missed something, what happened to Michelle? I hope they are okay. I still think about her a lot!
Anyway, happy birthday!
I think the best present would probably be the zipping up of the pants, am I right? Haha, nothing feels much better than getting back into pre prego clothes! You're looking great, sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you. How about we celebrate when we come to Utah in August, eh?
We'll remember Michelle. Hope everything's alright. Miss you guys!
Hope you had a great B-day!!
Happy Belated B-day. What a day. How fun. We are keeping Michelle and Matt in our prayers. We got your mom's email. 27! I am 30 going on 31! Enjoy your twenties.
Happy Birthday! You look fabuloso by the way. Hooray for getting into pants! I think that's cause for celebration right there.
I hope all is well with Matt and Michelle. Lots of love,Stace
27? Man, I could practically be your mother!! ;)
Happy Birthday!
P.S. I'm still waiting to do up some old pants (baby is 11 months!) I think they'll be out of style by the time that happens!
Congrats to you, though! :)
Post a Comment