This Mother's Day I wanted to do a tribute to 3 of the women in my life who have helped shape me in to the mom that I am.
First my Grandma Stuart-
She has always been my hero and one of the people I look up to the most. She is one of the most unselfish people I know and has unconditional love for everyone. I have so many great memories of girls' night at her house, outings to the circus, the Heber Creeper, making sugar cookies, and so many more with her. Since a young age I remember always wanting to grow up to be like my grandma. She taught me the importance of family and having strong bonds with them. Grandma thank you for always making me feel special and for all you have taught me, I love you!!My grandma holding Gavin
Next my mom-
I'm ashamed to say the saying of you treat those closest to you the worst applies to my relationship with my mom. However, luckily for me it doesn't apply to how my mom treats me. My mom has an amazing love for her children. No matter how we treat her she has always been there for us and even still she is the first to offer to help us or do anything for us. When I found out I had to go on bed rest with Gavin she offered to take FMLA at her job and come and take care 0f us. Her and my dad will drop everything without a blink of an eye to come and help us with anything. She has taught me how to sew, garden, do yard work, and many other things. I love her tons!!!My mom with Gavin
And last, but not least my sister Michelle-
She has such an incredible love for Daxton. I remember when he was born and how much she hated letting other people hold him when we would go to family things. She could never get enough of him and had so much love for that little boy. After he died they tried for over a year to get pregnant again and finally did only to have it result in a miscarriage last week. She helps me to constantly remember to be grateful for my 3 miracles especially when I'm frustrated and to never take them for granted. I'm so grateful for her example to me and I love her tons!!Michelle and Daxton
There are many others I could mention (Mandy, Malinda, Cheri, etc) and I'm so grateful for their advice and love and encouragent. Happy Mother's Day to everyone!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
My examples
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wahoo . . . I'm an honorable mention! :)
Happy Mother's Day! Those three boys are lucky to have you. I hope you have a great day.
What a great idea for a post. How is it going with three boys? I can't imagine that you ever sleep!?! I bet it is hard, but so worth it!!!
Thank you so much! You are a wonderful sister and mother. You boys are very lucky to have such a loving and aware mother. I love you!
Post a Comment