Wednesday I had the brilliant idea that I would let Zack and Austin run through the sprinklers. I loved doing that when I was little and I figured that way I wouldn't have to set up the pool. They were so excited to go out until I turned on the sprinklers and then this is what happened:I tried to convince them how fun it would be to run through them, but they didn't believe me so I decided I would show them what to do. I ran through them and they decided it didn't look to bad so then I got a couple of smiles.
And then this started happening again:
I ended up getting soaked trying to get them to run through them (don't tell, but I had a lot of fun!) and then I ended up setting the pool up for them anyways which they had a blast in. Oh well I tried, right? The boys waiting for the pool and Zack saying cheese.
Gavin chilling and being the cutest baby in the world. I love that smile!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Sprinklers
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bring them to my house. We'll get them to love the sprinklers. The secret is to add a trampoline to the mix.
That picture of Gavin is priceless. I need to stop being sick so I can see that boy again!
Post a Comment