I wish I had a picture to post of me when I was little sucking my thumb to put on here. Apparently Gavin has decided to join the crowd, either that or it's hereditary.
Zack, he sucks his right thumb and twirls his hair with his other hand. That's what I did also. This is when he was 5 months old.Austin sucks his left thumb. This is when he was 7 months old.
So far Gavin is a right thumb sucker- about 4 months old.
I think it's so sweet!
Friday, July 10, 2009
They all want to be like their mom
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I have to admit, I kind of want my kids to be thumb suckers because it's so cute....but I'll try and be satisfied with the binky face. I think it's cute that Gavin looks older than the other boys in their pictures.
me too!
At least you don't have to worry about finding all those dumb binkies that ALWAYS get lost! Thumbs/fingers are "Reddi-access!" That's what I like about it. :)
So cute!
Chandler was/still is a thumb sucker! It makes him a fabulous sleeper, but it has been a really big pain to get him to stop! Very darling pictures!
How cute! I love it.
Post a Comment