Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A date!

We actually got to go on a date sans kids! I know, I didn't know it was possible either. My parents were awesome and came and watched the boys so we could go to the first Utes game together. They played Utah State and won 35-17. It was a fun night! I sure love that guy!

3 comments:

Malinda said...

Yeah, yeah . . . go Aggies! :)

You look very cute in that picture.

Suzanne said...

We were at that game, too - and I do need to admit, I was cheering for MY Alma Mater, the Aggies! (Probably the ONLY time I won't go for Utah.) Hey, there was only a FEW plays that were "cheer eligible" so I had to give it to them even though I was surrounded by UTES fans!

Kristin said...

Heidi, you look so pretty in that picture. Glad you two could get away for a night.