Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Random

Here are some pictures from the last month that never made it in to a blog post. Be prepared for a long post.
Gavin doing tummy time- this is from about a month ago so he's even stronger now. It's amazing how fast they learn!
His brothers like to do things with him- Austin, Gavin, Zack
Gavin loves to play with his fishies and in the past week or two has started moving a lot more and will turn in circles underneath them.
Zack kissing him on the bed and about 10 seconds after this picture was taken, Austin was play biting his hand and really bit him and Zack hit him on the head. He's going to be a tough boy!
Zack and Austin have become very independent in the last month and now have to get themselves dressed. On this day I gave them their shirts and went to go get their shorts and this is what I saw when I came back.
Zack with a cute flag bum.
This is the adorable view I have while nursing Gavin. I love how he crosses his little legs.
A couple of weeks ago my friend Erika was in town so me and Christy with our kids met her at the South Ogden Splash Pad. Zack and Austin still didn't love it, but they seemed to like it a little bit more than last time. I'm sure next year they will love it. Here is Erika and Ethan.
I totally forgot to get a picture of Christy and Bennett. Sorry Christy!
I didn't get any pictures of Austin in the water because he wasn't in there for very long, but here's a cute one of Zack.
They did have a lot of fun playing on the playground. Austin getting ready to go down the slide.
Zack loved hanging and swinging from the bars.
Austin has a thing at playgrounds that if he looks down and sees the holes he gets really scared. He had been playing for at least 30 min and then looked down; that was the end of the playground for us.
The things they find to play with.
This is from the end of July when Gavin learned to blow bubbles.


Quick update:
Gavin:
He is such a happy, easy going baby which I'm so grateful for. He sleeps from about 8:30-6 every night. He got his first tooth the week before he turned 5 months and the second the next week and he likes to bite (OUCH!) He loves to talk to us and laughs very easy. He is very ticklish. I'm pretty sure his red hair is going to stay. I can't put in to words how grateful I am that he is a part of our family! I LOVE this little boy!!!

Zack:
He wanted to be very independent about a month ago with getting dressed, but lately he has been wanting mommy to do it. He figured out how to open doors this last week. :( He is still a mommy's boy and I love it! I LOVE his smile, he has a sweet little dimple in his right cheek like his dad (which is something I've always loved about Aaron).

Austin:
He has also become very independent. He gets very frustrated when he can't get shirts off, but he never gives up and he is so cute when he's successful. He will proudly exclaim, "I do it!" He also can open doors and he's just taller enough than Zack that he can also turn the lights on. He is also a mommy's boy and they both love to cuddle. I LOVE his sweet personality and his sweet smile!

Heidi:
I've been busy canning and freezing produce. I went and picked 7 gallons of cherries and 2 huge baskets of apricots at my grandparents. I've also picked tons of raspberries and blackberries in my yard and some zucchini. I've been trying to find some time to do some sewing, but I haven't done much. I feel like I'm still trying to find some balance with kids, house work, and yard work and so far I don't think I've been very successful, but I've been loving hanging out with my boys every day. They are all my little buddies and I'm so grateful for them!

Aaron:
Ute football starts Thursday; need I say more? I love him more than ever and I'm so grateful for how hard he works for our family.

Coming soon: a video of Zack "singing" (hopefully)

2 comments:

Malinda said...

I love all the pictures, and that video of Gavin made my day. What cute boys! I can't wait to see Zack singing.

Kristin said...

The kids are getting big! They are so cute, I especially like the video of Gavin and his little squeaks. I am impressed with everything you are getting done, I can only hope that I will get to that place where I can sew again. I feel like that will never happen again...
Can't wait to see you guys!