Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Readiness Check-list

2 puking kids- check, check
1 baby with croup- check
1 mom with a foot sprained so bad she can't walk- check
1 mom not feeling well- check
1 exhausted dad- check
not a single present wrapped- check
pajama pants cut wrong and possibly not fixable- check
4 other presents not finished (due to a week and a half of sick kids)- check
cookies for Santa not made- check
1 messy house- check
Christmas breakfast not made- check

Can we postpone Christmas?

6 comments:

Malinda said...

That is awful! You deserve a break. I feel so bad about not giving better directions with the pattern. I wish you lived closer so I could help you out.

Heidi said...

well shoot, I hope it all passes soon, sorry to hear you are all down and out

Adrianne said...

well.....i am sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out well!! Good luck with it all!! We love ya!
Merry Christmas!

Erika said...

Wow! That sounds awful...I hope you are starting to all feel better now.

Suzanne said...

I feel terrible about your foot!

Kyle did get ride of the chestnut thingys as soon as he got home from church!

Starley Family said...

Bummer you aren't feeling well! Hey I am assuming you are fairly close to me since we have the same pediatrician...send me a line and I can come help clean up or watch the kids or something or we can just visit.
801-392-5675.