Last week when it snowed I decided to bundle up Zack and Austin to go play in the snow. We had a blast! They had a much easier time walking around in their boots this year and were just over all more coordinated in the snow which meant for a much more fun time. The only problem was when they would get snow in their face and then go to wipe it with their snow covered gloves. Playing in the snow with my boys reminded me of how I need to take advantage of moments like that with them.
Austin, ZackZack (I think, I had a really hard time figuring out who was who in these pictures)
Austin
Friday, December 18, 2009
Snow fun
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
... and if you have a hard time telling them apart, just think about the rest of us!
Snow gets loads more fun with age. The best is when they learn how to put on their own snow clothes.
Post a Comment