Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My son the vegetarian and Green Eggs and Ham

Last week was Dr. Seuss's birthday so in honor of him Sunday night we read Green Eggs and Ham (my favorite Dr. Seuss book) to the boys and had green eggs and ham for dinner. Austin claimed he didn't like them, but he ate all of it without any problem. Zack said he only likes them in a train. And my funny Gavin; for the past 2-3 weeks we haven't been able to get him to eat hardly anything besides vegetables and fruit (but he will eat several serving sizes of them). However, he ate his green eggs and ham great! We're thinking it was because it was green so he thought it was vegetables. I guess I'm going to have to start dying all of his food. :)

Before I'm accused of not feeding my family a balanced diet we also had some yummy Oatmeal Berry Muffins and fruit.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

That looks disgusting. :) I love the "only eat them on a train" comment. Maybe if I start dying all of Nate's vegatables brown, he will think they are meat and eat them.