Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 Years

It's been 2 years today since the worst day of my life. What better way to spend it than in the temple with my family. Daxton we will never forget you. You are always in our hearts and thoughts. I will love you forever!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Time goes by so quickly. Know that we still think about Daxton too and wish Michelle and her husband well.

Marie Rose said...

I still pray and think about Michelle often. I hope she is doing well. Sending my love!

The Lyon Family said...

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it would be like! I hope to see you soon at work so we can chat.

Emily Harkness said...

I don't really know what to say. It must have been such a hard day for you guys. I am glad you could go to the temple to feel some peace. I'm thinking of you...

Chelle said...

thinking of you.....:)