Since my last post was in April of '09 I thought that I should contribute a little so what better way to do so than with a Utah football game against 15th ranked Pitt. Turned out to be a nail biter but the Utes pulled out the win in OT and the kids had fun. What more can you ask for?
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Utah Utes
Posted by
Aaron
on
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow Aaron, you blog as frequently as Nate.
We love those cute boys (even if they are Ute fans). Tell Austin to leave that scratch on his forehead for a week so I can tell them apart when they are here.
Cute family! If you ever need a sub for the game call Alex!! He'd love to go and is a die hard fan. Take care. Stacy and family
Love how your all so decked out! The boys are cuties!
I keep trying to add you to my blog friend list. It wont let me....gerrrr
I want to talk with you. I would love to start running with you.
Post a Comment