Monday, September 6, 2010

Swim Party

Last month we invited Nate and Malinda and their kids over to my parent's for a swim party. We had a yummy barbeque before and then jumped in the pool. We discovered the week before that if we put arm floaties on Zack and Austin; and Gavin in the tube they were happy as can be and we were able to swim for the first time in years without holding a child; it has been a win for all!
Austin
Zack
I can't get enough of his sweet face!
Ben, Emily, and Elise had a blast being thrown in the air by Aaron and Nate.
Isn't she sweet! I love those kids!
Austin, I couldn't believe how fearless him and Zack were with the water wings on. They were jumping in the pool without anyone there to catch them. They had so much fun!
Zack

We had such a great time with them. Now after looking at these pictures again, I wish it was still nice and hot!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

Thanks for letting us play and for feeding us. Now I'm craving those yummy hamburgers again.