Yes, I'm really this far behind on blogging. But I want to have all of this documented so I'm still going to work on catching up.
We celebrated Zack and Austin's birthday with my family the day before and so that's when I did their birthday cakes. Ever since they had dinosaur cakes for their last birthday they have been asking if they could have dinosaur cakes for this one and more specifically they wanted a green Tyrannosaurus cake, but all of the Tyrannosaurus cakes looked way to hard so I convinced them that this was close enough and as soon as they saw it they were very excited!
They both wanted them to have sharp teeth (I did my best), and Austin wanted 2 claws on the feet and Zack wanted 3 claws.Zack
Austin
They had been asking for some dragons which I had an impossible time finding! So when my mom gave them these they were ecstatic!Austin
Zack
The next morning was their birthday. They have been asking for bikes and helmets for quite a while so they were very excited to see that's what they got.Zack
Austin
They especially liked the bell!Helmets- safety first!
Gavin testing out his brother's new bikes.
Then we went to Boondocks. The boys love playing roller ball (mini bowling) and they have started getting in to the arcade games as well. It's amazing how fast you can blow through money with 5 people playing those games! Then we went to Firehouse Pizzeria for lunch.
That night we went up and rode the Polar Express. I have been wanting to take the kids for awhile, but Aaron didn't want to pay for it so our family fun day became the perfect reason to do it. The boys were so excited to ride the train! We asked them what they were going to tell Santa that they wanted for Christmas and Austin said he wanted a castle and Zack wanted a black train. We had a major oh crap moment since neither of them had mentioned anything about wanting those things before then and it was 5 days before Christmas.We all had a great time and the boys loved being able to see Santa. Unfortunately this was the only picture we could get of them, but Zack and Austin made sure to let him know what they wanted. They all loved the train ride and I'm so glad we went!
I can't believe how lucky I am to be their mom! Here are a couple of things that I want to remember about them right now.
Austin:
He is the most loving little boy. He comes up to me at least 20 times a day to tell me he loves me.
He likes to tell his brothers what to do.
He is very good about helping pick up and takes great pride in how he makes his bed.
He loves to play any and all sports.
He loves dinosaurs and dragons.
He is very good to help Gavin.
He loves to play games.
He can be very moody.
He is extremely stubborn.
Zack:
He has such a fun loving personality.
He loves to be outside.
He is generally very easy to get along with.
He loves to play any and all sports.
He loves dinosaurs and dragons.
He loves to play with his brothers.
He loves to play games.
He is also stubborn.
I love you boys!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Birthday Number 4!
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, May 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Super cute cakes!!! So fun to see an update on your lives!
We've had a few "oh crap" moments with Santa too. We've learned to go early.
How lucky for you that stubborn made it onto both lists. :)
Post a Comment