We went to my parents for our Christmas Eve dinner. My sister and her fiance had just flown in so we were all excited to see them. My dad made Chicken Ala King which we have every year. There was a lot of wrestling, game playing, and eating. We all had a great time!If you look close you will see 3 bodies there.
This video makes me laugh because it is totally representative of every waking moment in our house.
After we went home and the boys all got to open their new pajamas.Sadly this is the best picture I have, it was between this one and one of Gavin pushing Austin.
Getting the cookies out for Santa and the carrots for the reindeer. Yes, those are oreos, don't judge I was a bit overwhelmed at the time and didn't have time to make cookies.
We turned around after setting them out and looked back at Gavin and he had apparently decided to test out the cookies for Santa. I love his look like "what are you looking at?".
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Christmas Eve
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, May 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I happen to know Santa loves Oreos (especially the golden ones).
What makes me laugh about the video is that the conversation at the dinner table just goes on like no one can hear all of the screaming. That's great.
Post a Comment