Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Pictures of January

Gavin was trying to spring free of his confinement and was not happy when he got stuck in this position. So being the good parents that we are we got the camera before helping our child in distress.Austin apparently thought there were better uses for his underwear than wearing it like playing peek-a-booand showing off his cute tushy!Didn't you know that GeoTrax controllers can also be used as shoes?After Rozlyn was born we went to take them dinner and to get to hold that sweet girl again. Rozlyn was one of the most expressive babies I've ever seen, she is constantly making faces.I know you're probably thinking "how sweet, they're hugging." Let me show you the truth.This is the scene at our house 12 hours a day and that's only because they are sleeping the other 12.He got a little too close to the scene.This is Froggy. He has become Gavin's constant companion. He has to have him for sleeping and everything else.I'm not sure if I'm getting the stink eye or he's practicing his winking, but either way I think he's cute.
AustinZackAnd some cute smiles to end the post.

1 comment:

Malinda said...

Great pictures. Austin is going to love you later for showing everyone his cute little tushy.

Rozlyn is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!