Austin and Zack were signed up for soccer this spring, but they have been asking for almost a year when they could play baseball. Unfortunately here soccer and baseball are the same time so there is no way they could have done both. Lucky for them I decided to be a nice mom and we dropped out of soccer even though they wouldn't give us all of our money back. Of course since I did that all I have heard the last couple of weeks is them asking when they could play soccer because soccer is the best sport ever. Aaron and I at least had a lot of fun watching them and they did tell me they like baseball; they just don't like being the team in the out field.
We had the choice of putting them in t-ball or coach pitch. One of our
neighbors was coaching a coach pitch team so we decided to skip t-ball
and go with that. We are really glad we did because they have done
great!
Austin hitting (he is great at batting!)- he was number 1.
The way they run is so funny, but I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that the helmet would fall over their eyes so they couldn't see.
It was so funny to watch them play- they didn't quite get what they were supposed to do with the ball when they would get it. When somebody would hit the ball you would see almost the whole team run in a big clump to go get the ball.
But this is what a lot of the kids would be doing when they were supposed to be watching for the ball. :)
I had to miss one of their games when I was in the hospital which I hated so me and Hannah ventured out when she was only 6 days old to go support them. She was a great baby and I kept her covered the whole time so nobody would touch her. Isn't she beautiful!
Austin was so concerned about what Hannah was doing during his games. Whenever he was on base or in the outfield and was close to us he would be constantly asking what she was doing.
They were one of the youngest teams in the division and got out in the first round of the tournament. Zack got an out on the last game and was SO excited! They did great and we loved watching them play!

1 comment:
I love those giant helmets. Too cute!
Post a Comment