Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Austin and Zack have really started playing (and fighting) together a lot more. They are really funny, their cribs are head to head and they love reaching through the bars and making each other laugh, which is darling except for when they are supposed to be taking a nap or going to bed. They will crawl after each other and laugh and they like to grab each other's hands when they are eating. When they are being nice it's really fun! You can see if you know who's who, Aaron is starting to get them mixed up all of the time.


9 comments:

Erika said...

They are so cute! Is Austin the one on the right in the top picture? They look like they are a lot of fun.

Trever and Heather said...

Cute! Maybe it's just in those pictures but at least they're in the same spot, if they were on opposite ends of the house it would get crazy!

Malinda said...

Here are my guesses: Zack is on the left and Austin is on the right in the top picture. Zack is in front and Austin in back in the second picture. I would put money on the first one . . . the second one, I'm not so sure.

Blake said...

I'm going to guess Austin is wearing the orange in the top, and the stripes on the bottom. This game is fun...

Katie said...

Kristin's right, this is fun! Austin is in orange and no stripes....what do we get if we win?
I love that top picture, both getting caught and having the same reaction. What sweethearts!
Hope you and Aaron are hanging in there! Let us know how you're doing.
ps. I ordered a new exercise video, I'll let you know how it is.

Heidi said...

Wow, I'm impressed you guys did pretty good. Austin is in orange on the top and no stripes on the bottom. For those of you who won, we will brain wash them to like you the best when they grow up. ha ha

Ryan said...

That was easy, I got them without even thinking. Aaron, you're going senile!

The Killer Bunch said...

Okay, my guess is Zak is on the left and Austin is on the right as well. I bet it's so fun to see their cute personalities develop.

The Killer Bunch said...

I am a geneous, I have figured out a way to tell your cuties apart. Zak is the smaller one who also has a shorter name.