Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Here are some of the new things the boys have learned:

Heidi taught Zack how to make this noise with his tongue and he does it so cute that we had to share.


When Heidi went in to get the boys out of their cribs this morning Austin was standing up holding on to the railing and he has been pulling himself up on the couch and everything else he can find since then. It's so much fun to see them learn new things and to see how excited they get, they are so much fun! By the way we do dress our kids- they just like to crawl out of their pants and look at those cute legs!

6 comments:

Malinda said...

Help me out, who is who? If I had to bet I would say that Zack is on the dishwasher and Austin is by the couch, but Zack is wearing the same shirt in the video as whoever is standing by the couch. Coincidence?

Heidi said...

Zack is in the video and both of the pictures are Austin. They were wearing the same outfit that day.

Katie said...

Hahaha that tongue thing is so cute. It's crazy that your babies are past a year old. We miss you!

Malinda said...

Trickery! :)

Erika said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah! This will be a fun way to keep in touch with you. Your boys are so adorable.

I love the picture where one of your boys is in the exersaucer and the other is laying on the bottom of the exersaucer. Very cute.

Parkers said...

Hi Heidi this is Erics sister Michelle. How are you? I haven't talked to you forever. What cute cute boys, and I am so glad to hear they were doing well. I love the santa outfits they look adorable. And the dishwasher picture a classic. I love blogs they are so fun to read, and keep up with people. I heard you all got together this Christmas. That is fun to see everyone again. Well maybe we will see you soon. Gosh we don't live that far from eachother, you'd think we would run into eachother.