The boys got their one year pictures done the other day so I thought I would share them. Hopefully the quality is ok since they are scanned in. Zack is in blue and Austin is in the green.
Monday, January 14, 2008
One Year Pictures
Posted by
Aaron
on
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I LOVE these pictures- the boys are so flippin' cute!
Welcome to the club! I'm so glad to see that you have a blog. The twins just keep getting cuter every time I see them. In my opinion, they definately have a strong "Curtis" gene in them.
Heidi- The boys are darling! I can't believe they are already one. We really need to get together sometime! email me when is a good time for you guys! hollymarrelli@yahoo.com. I am so glad that you found our blog so we can keep in touch! Tell Aaron hi for us. Hope to hear from you soon.
They are absolutely darling. I love how Austin squinches up his nose. Where did you take them? I need to get some taken of Josh.
We got them done at Kiddie Kandids, I found the trick at least for here is to go on a Wednesday or Thursday night and there is no one else there.
I agree with everyone else's comments. The boys are adorable. I am taking Ethan to Kiddie Kandids for his next set of pics.
CUTE! Austin's cheeser cracks me up. They are handsome boys.
They really are some of the cutest boys I've seen. Their smiles are so contagious!
Post a Comment