I've been tagged by Erika, but I'm not as interesting as her so don't be too disappointed.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at All A Dollar
2. CNA in the Alzheimer's unit at Emeritus Estates
3. LPN in Pediatric Home Care
4. RN in the PICU at Primary Children's
Four places I've lived:
1. Roy
2. Pleasant View
3. Ogden
4. Farmington (I know pretty boring huh)
Four movies that I love:
1. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
2. First Knight
3. Anastasia
4. Iron Will
Four favorite foods:
1. Tortilla Soup
2. Cafe Rio chicken salad
3. Chicken Fajitas
4. Hot and Sour Soup
Four weird things about me:
1. I always count to at least twenty every time I wash my hands.
2. Even though ER has become quite the lame show I still can't help but watch it every week and every week I wonder why I'm still wasting my time.
3. Despite all of the really gross things I've seen and smelled at work, poop is still the only thing that has and still does make me dry heave and throw up.
4. In the summer I love to put fresh peas inside of raspberries and eat them (I don't really think it's weird, but Aaron does).
My four favorite TV shows:
1. What Not to Wear
2. Jon and Kate plus Eight
3. The Amazing Race
4. Medium
Four places I'd love to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Taiwan
3. New Zealand
4. Europe
Four people I tag: Christy, Ryan, Kristin, and Malinda
Friday, January 25, 2008
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What are you talking about? You are an extremely interesting person! I've never met anyone who put peas inside raspberries. I'll have to try it! :)
Yuck, peas and raspberries... You are odd. I just feel bad for Aaron. Just because you don't like poop doesn't mean that you have to make him change EVERY poopy diaper your boys have. So cruel. I'm so sorry Aaron!
Heidi I am so glad you left a message!!! How fun to see your family. You are always pretty but you look really beautiful in the side shot a few posts ahead. Anyway I too am amazed by the fresh pea/raspberry combo. I will think of you now everytime I go out in a garden. Congrats on your boys. Lol, Stace
Post a Comment