Aaron has been a little stressed with work and last Wednesday as soon as he got off work I left with Angie to take her to get a pedicure for watching my kids (I thought it would be a good idea to tag along). As soon as I got home we put the boys in the bath tub to get ready for bed and the next thing I know Aaron was in there with them, I think the stress of work has gotten to him a little bit, do you think? The boys had a great time playing with dad, I guess as long as they are happy.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
How worried should I be?
Posted by
Heidi
on
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a fun dad! Even if stress makes him loopy, your boys only see it as fun.
I'm just glad he is fully clothed. :)
I love little spontaneous moments like that! What a fun memory that will be be as the boys get older, "remember that one time..."
It's moments like that, that make all the stress worth it. To cute!
Because he's in there with his clothes on - YES! You should be worried! :)
Post a Comment