Here are just a few of the reasons why my house probably won't be clean for the next 20 years:
We always keep our bathroom door closed because of drowning hazards and germ hazards, but this morning I was putting away towels and this is what my boys managed to do in about 30 sec (It was of course a new roll of toilet paper).
Our boys discovered this week if they climb on the kitchen chairs then they can get on the table (head injury waiting to happen!) so if you come over this is how you will now always find our chairs in between meals.
My darling husband was being helpful and carrying laundry downstairs for me the other day, unfortunately he struggles going up and down stairs. This is from his foot, I think he only said one bad word. :) If anybody knows how to repair textured walls and get the textures to match up, your advice would be much appreciated!
I love my boys!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
My 3 boys
Posted by
Heidi
on
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
thats a pretty big hole! I am sorry!! Sorry, I am not much help at this moment, becuase I do not know how, I have a hole of m own I need to fix!! Good luck!!
Oh the tales I could tell you of boys. I won't because it will only scare you, but boys do make life so much more entertaining!!!
Sorry about the hole. Probably makes for great conversations!
Reminds me of my house. Why is toilet paper so fascinating?
What bad word did he say? (That was Nate typing . . . inquiring minds want to know.)
"Drowning hazards", "germ hazards", and "head-injury waiting to happen" all in one message. That is why we love you. :) It is clear that you hang out at a children's hospital every week. Mostly I'm impressed that your bathroom and kitchen floors are clean enough that you would post a picture. I sure wouldn't dare do that. It could be frightening.
Impressive! I'm extremely impressed with your crocheting (spelling?) skills on the post before. That is hard work and it looked great.
Just wait until you have bigger boys. The bigger the boy the bigger the mess. ( I pretty much count my husband when I count kids lol ) By the way I just read the other day that husbands create on average an EXTRA 7 hours of house work a week for a wife!! I'm halfway tempted to start counting.
Badham's had a big hole in her kitchen wall - it was supposed to be there, anyways they decided to fill it in and it looks great. I think that they had Bro. Gibson from 1st ward help them. I would ask Jennifer. So we totally miss you guys too. There is a church in our back yard now, so we can't watch grown men hang out in kiddie pools anymore! Our dog misses the boys too, he seems lost in the backyard now.
I HEAR YA!! We can't have anything nice, I swear - and I'm always asking WHY?!?
BUT - I, myself, did a Aaron-esk thing when I was a teen. Mine involved talking on the phone, sitting on the floor with my feet up on the wall, and I pushed on the wall too hard with my feet! WOOPS! Big hole!
Wow, you are really good at crocheting. The few things I've done have come out lopsided and really funny looking.
Aren't boys wonderful? Ethan is into making messes, too.
I just got tickets for Christmas and we will be coming in the 20th...so if you have the Eve Eve party, we'll be there.
Ryan does that same thing with my kitchen chairs! What is it with boys and having a radar for the most dangerous things???
I love your blog. I'm really sad I wasn't able to get together with you and the other girls at all before we moved. It always looks like you have so much fun. :o)
Post a Comment