Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oncology and Cardiology

Yesterday we spent a looooooong day up at Primary's. They scheduled our appointments right during the boy's nap time, not a good thing!

We started the day with Zack's ultrasound and oncology appointment. Everything is still looking the same which is a good thing and the best news of all was that we get to space our appointments from every 3 months to every 6!!!!

The we went down to cardiology for the fetal echocardiogram. Since Austin was born with a heart defect all of our future children will have these done because we are at an increased risk for having a child with a heart defect. Thankfully that will hopefully not be the case with this babe, everything looked great!!

Even though it was a very long day, we are so grateful for all of the good news that we got and we know how blessed and lucky we are!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

It's good to hear everything is going good with your kids and babies health!! Less trips to the doctors always makes me smile :)

Malinda said...

That is great news! I always have to remind myself how blessed we are to have modern medicine, because doctor appointments can sure be a pain.

Blake said...

It's good to here your little guys are doing well. Yes, we will be coming out around the 18th or so. Can't wait to see you.

Katie said...

That's so good to hear! I'm glad everything is going well. It almost makes up for them scheduling during nap time....honestly, didn't they ask you first? :) I enjoyed your Thanksgiving post. We're so thankful for you guys too. (Haha, I'm including myself as someone you're thankful for). You've been one of the biggest supporters for my diabetes, and it means a lot. We're so happy to see you soon!

LynDee said...

Hey Heidi, I am really glad everything is going well. I am glad that the twins are doing good too. I enjoyed your thanksgiving post, too.

The Killer Bunch said...

A healthy baby makes a calm and relaxed mother, for the most part. I look forward to knowing what his name is going to be and what he will look like.