Hopefully we'll be able to see more them in Utah. Especially up north. In reference to your other blog I would love to come visit you. Let me know what day would work best for you in the next couple of weeks.
Guess what, you're not going to have to move. There's one coming a lot closer to you. I have the inside scoop because of someone VERY close to me who works for a particular city.....but I didn't say a word.
Trust me, it can be a blessing and curse. We currently eat there at LEAST once a week. In fact we had it for lunch. (I'm addicted!) :o) Yummy food, but not good for the wallet, or the waist!
An In-and-Out...here in Draper...WHAT!! My sister in-law is going to FREAK! She loves that place! Heidi..I had no idea you were on bed rest!! Im so glad your little guy is staying in there. I'll be praying for you. Is it ok if I add you to my links on my blog?? Its easier to stay updated that way. Let me know if I can help. Thanks for the comments about the vinegar and baking soda...good ideas!
11 comments:
As if I needed another reason to go back and visit Utah. Draper here I come!
You know I have never eaten there.
That line definitely pulled me in to read your blog. But hey, I think that would be a great reason to move to Draper.
Awesome! We have one five minutes from our house and it is often my "free day" dinner. I love the "animal style" fries. Yum!
Wait- when is it opening? I'm craving a strawberry shake right now...
Hopefully we'll be able to see more them in Utah. Especially up north. In reference to your other blog I would love to come visit you. Let me know what day would work best for you in the next couple of weeks.
Guess what, you're not going to have to move. There's one coming a lot closer to you. I have the inside scoop because of someone VERY close to me who works for a particular city.....but I didn't say a word.
Trust me, it can be a blessing and curse. We currently eat there at LEAST once a week. In fact we had it for lunch. (I'm addicted!) :o) Yummy food, but not good for the wallet, or the waist!
An In-and-Out...here in Draper...WHAT!! My sister in-law is going to FREAK! She loves that place! Heidi..I had no idea you were on bed rest!! Im so glad your little guy is staying in there. I'll be praying for you. Is it ok if I add you to my links on my blog?? Its easier to stay updated that way. Let me know if I can help. Thanks for the comments about the vinegar and baking soda...good ideas!
Oh I know! I totally had the same thought when I heard that they were coming! Let's make a date to go when you're available.
Aaron - I think you'd better take a look at this: http://www.standard.net/live/news/165027/
Post a Comment