Friday I put Gavin down for some tummy time. I think it's only the second time I ever have because with two big brothers it's not the safest thing in the world. To my surprise he rolled over! This video is the 4th time he did it. (Sorry for the bad lighting)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
He Rolls!
Posted by
Heidi
on
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the little spit up at the end. Too funny.
That is seriously amazing that he is already rolling. I checked after I talked to you the other day, and none of my kids rolled over until they were at least four months old.
BTW, maybe it is just the lighting, but I think Gavin looks a lot like Ben in that video. Do you think that, or am I just crazy?
Wow, that's amazing. Having those two older brothers is going to get him moving quick.
I will be more impressed when he can sit, shake, or speak. JK
Way to go Gavin.
Post a Comment