Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The latest happenings

Since I can't keep up with my blog posts I decided to do a post with all of the pictures I have from the last month that never made it in to a post. And for a few updates: We are doing pretty good, my first night back to work in 6 months is Thursday. I'm not very excited to go back and I'm way nervous.
Austin and Zack can sure crack me up and drive me crazy all with in a few minutes! Some of the things that they've started doing that I love are they come up to me multiple times a day and say, "Whatcha ya domin mommy honey?" They've started throwing or kicking things back and forth to each other and they always say, "throw me Austin/Zack." I think it's so cute. They also will just all of a sudden look at someone and say, " seriously (insert name)." It's pretty funny.
Gavin the last couple of days has started sleeping about 10 hours a night and last week he started laughing. He is the most ticklish baby and his laugh is so sweet! We are so grateful for our boys! Now on to the pictures:
At the beginning of the month I went to dinner with the SG's. We've been getting together for 9 years now, it used to be a sleep-over, but now that we have families it has become dinner. We were missing a few girls, but we had a great time!
My parents have been so kind to come over twice this spring to help us work on the rock wall in our back yard. My mom got her grandkid fix while my dad worked hard.
Austin and Zack thought it was so cool that they had their own seats on these rocks, but Zack wouldn't pose for a picture.
Gavin was laying on my bed while I was folding laundry and so the boys wanted up there with him. They were so funny and had to all be covered with blankets.
For a couple of days in May we had almost 90 degree weather so I got the swimming pool out and we had a fun picnic. It ended up being pretty over-cast that day so I didn't think the boys would really go for it, but they had a blast! They didn't want to get out even though they were shivering and have asked me almost everyday since if they can go swimming.
Austin
ZackI couldn't believe how daring they were, but they thought it was so funny to put their bellies in the water.
Apparently Gavin was mad he wasn't in the swimming pool with them. I love his pouty face!
My cousin Mike got married in the Salt Lake Temple on May 30th. We were able to go to the sealing with them, it was a great day! My dad was showing the boys the temple and thought it was funny to get them to say it was amazing.
Mike and Jenny
My mom had surgery on her back the first of this month so we went to see her in the hospital.

5 comments:

Malinda said...

Yea! I'm so glad you have a new computer so you can blog again. I love the pictures of your boys . . . especially the pool pics and the pouty face. Very cute!

Mandi said...

I just posted this on Malinda's blog, but wanted to share with you as well. Read this - http://why-ohwhy.blogspot.com/2009/06/small-world.html.

Just so you know, you will all be stalked by the Hansen family now.

Your kiddos are adorable! I can't believe how big those twins are. Oh, and I love the "mommy honey" saying. My Matthew (2 1/2) calls me "Sweetie" sometimes after hearing his Daddy say it.

Suzanne said...

Good thing they have heard you being called, "Honey" and they copy that -- it COULD be a lot worse! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to inflate the pool a little bit more!

I love little boys, never a dull moment.

Erika said...

I hope your mom's back surgery went okay.

It looks like you've had a busy month! The boys are getting so big - I love the picture of all three of them in bed. Very cute!