Time for my bi-monthly blogging catch up. At the first of the summer for one of our family home evenings we all got to pick something we wanted to do this summer. One of the boys picked going to the Dinosaur Park (okay so I picked it for them, but I knew they would love it). We went upstairs first to see the dinosaurs there and the boys were freaked out and kept saying I'm done (meaning they wanted to go home). I thought great we just spent $25 to scare our kids. They started warming up a little bit in the museum downstairs and by the time we got outside they were pretty excited about all of the dinosaurs.Although I think they had the most fun on the playground.
After that we went up to my parent's and went swimming. The water was pretty chilly, but I think the boys still had some fun. It was Founder's Day so we watched fireworks after that. Zack hated them and wouldn't look the whole time. Austin hated them at first and about half way through he warmed up to them. Gavin didn't seem to care either way. It was nice to just have a family day.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Dinosaur Park
Posted by
Heidi
on
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Even in the height of Ben's dinosaur loving days, the playground was always his favorite.
I love the boys' cool sunglasses!
Post a Comment