About a week ago I took my boys up to baby animal days in Logan. My mom was kind enough to come up and help. It was such a great day! It was one of those activities that I've wanted to take my kids to forever and had been planning on going and then the night before the thought of getting up at 6 and dealing with all of that myself was not at all appealing. I debated about calling and telling my mom never mind and then decided to just suck it up and go and I'm so glad I did! Having these fun days and moments with my kids reminds my why I love them and how lucky I am to be their mom. Sometimes when we are in the day to day routine being a mom just gets so exhausting and it was great to have that reminder. Now on to the load of pictures.
All 3 of them had so much fun petting bunnies, goats, pigs, lambs, calves, colts, and I'm sure others that I'm forgetting. For some reason I didn't think Gavin would really care or notice the animals, but he had as much fun as the boys.They all loved petting this calf; especially Gavin. He didn't want to just stop at petting though he decided to crawl all over the poor thing as he was trying to sleep.
I don't know if they loved riding the horses or train better. Although, Austin was a little unsure of the horse at moments.
They even got to ride in this old car that the guy turned on for them. Gavin LOVED driving it and wouldn't let anyone else behind the wheel.
And they all got to hold some baby chicks. Austin loved it and the chick loved him. I think he could have held it all day.
Thanks Grandma for all of your help and for letting us drag you around for hours!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Baby Animal Days
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Grrr...I just typed a bunch and it erased.
That looks like so much fun! I'll bet you enjoyed watching the boys interact with the animals. I love that Gavin kept up with them...he's not going to be the party pooper!
That looks like loads of fun. I'm sad we couldn't go with you. Dang school!
We were staying up in Logan with the Baby Animal Days on our itinerary and then it snowed all night before we were to go. We decided we didn't want to walk in snow/mud with just our shoes (no boots) so we'll have to try for it next year! Or in 10 years
Post a Comment