July 25th was Daxton's 4th birthday. To remember him, Michelle had us all meet at Daxton's Place for a balloon release and cupcakes. It was a very sweet way to remember him, I can't believe it's been over 2 years since he died.Zack writing a note to Dax
Austin
Singing Happy Birthday to Dax, the candles went out one by one. It made Michelle very happy because she felt like he was there.
Michelle tied a car with all of the notes to the balloons for Dax, it was so touching to see.
I love that girl!
Dax, we miss you everyday! We love you forever and ever!
Monday, September 6, 2010
Daxton's 4th birthday
Posted by
Heidi
on
Monday, September 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What sweet pictures! I can't believe it has been two years either. I still remember that day so clearly.
Post a Comment