Monday, September 6, 2010

Oregonians

Blake and Kristin were in Utah for a couple of weeks and we were lucky enough to make it on their schedule. We went to Firehouse Pizzeria for dinner and then they came back here and we talked and hung out for awhile. It made me realize just how much we've missed them and how grateful we are for their friendship. If I can ever convince Aaron to move to Oregon life will be good.
Austin was so cute with Ella. He was loving helping her walk.
About 1/2 sec. later Gavin tackled the unsuspecting Ella. Poor Owen and Ella had no idea what to think about our kids and the constant tackling and wrestling that goes on here. I don't know why those are the only pictures I took, but we were sure glad to see our friends!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Moving to Oregon? No more of that silly talk!

Kristin said...

Ha ha, I love the pictures! It was so fun hanging out with you guys, I really wish we could play more often!
YES! move to Oregon....and Malinda can come too! :)