Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dinosaur Park

Earlier this month we went to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. To say my kids loved it would be an understatement! They are obsessed with dinosaurs right now so it was right up there alley. We went up and saw the dinosaur robots that are on the upper floor of the museum first. Zack and Austin have never been afraid of them and they absolutely loved them this year; it was by far their favorite part. Gavin on the other hand was terrified of them!He was cracking me up because he kept putting his hand over his mouth and would say, "dinosaur rex scaren me." And if you would walk closer to them he would start crying saying, "scare me, scare me."I know this picture is a bit blurry, but I love their expressions. I bet we spent at least 40 min. sitting there watching those dinosaurs.

They loved walking around looking at all of the dinosaurs. We had a nice picnic there and then finished off our fun playing at the playground.
One of there favorite things was the Pteranodon slide.He looks like we forced him to take his picture, but don't let his look fool you. He wanted to ride the dinosaur and he loves having his picture taken.Everyone had to ride the dinosaurs. Don't you love Gavin's cheese face?
Austin
Zack

I never planned on dressing them alike once they were 2 or 3, but I didn't count on the fact that they would want to wear the same clothes all of the time.
He just wanted to spend his time throwing rocks and whatever else he could find through the fence.And we of course had to finish our fun off with going to see the dinosaur robots again.

No comments: