Sunday, August 28, 2011

Soccer!

Tuesday was Austin and Zack's first soccer game. I love that they play on Tuesday instead of Saturday. They have been so excited!
Austin, Zack
I was a little worried they would not go after the ball because they aren't very aggressive especially when there are a lot of kids around so I kept telling them they needed to steal the ball from the white team. Aaron kept telling them to be nice. Luckily they listened to both of us and did a great job!
They both lost a shoe at one point during the game.
Zack going after the ball. This kid on the other team was good, it was obvious that he has already played a year.
Zack
Austin
Zack is number 11, Austin number 12
I don't know what they are doing, but this picture is funny to me.
I love this face Austin is making. It's the face he makes whenever he is trying to run really fast.
Austin going after the ball. He did a great job taking the ball down the field. The only problem was that he was usually taking it the wrong way. We obviously need to work with him on teaching him about his goal and the other team's goal.
I had to include this picture for Aaron. Austin was picking a wedgie the whole game. It was making Aaron crazy!

2 comments:

Malinda said...

Tuesday instead of Saturday is great! It took us a while to teach Ben the rule about which goal to score in. He would just pick whichever one was closer and go for it. :)

Jessica said...

These are the best soccer pictures, they had me laughing they are so cute