Yesterday we went up to my mom's church to decorate chocolate houses. My Uncle Brent and Aunt GayAnn spend hours of their time and money making these chocolate houses from molds. Last year was our first year doing it and my kids were really excited to do it again this year.
Austin had been up all night puking about every half hour for 8 hours straight so he was a little tired. Even though he was very mellow he still had a great time. (For all of my family that reads this and is appalled that I brought him; let me just say in my defense it had been 8 hours since he had thrown up and with his puking history it's hard to know if it's from a bug or just because he's Austin.)Zack was obviously being his goofy self. I love the first picture where he has his tongue stuck out in concentration.
In this picture he had started eating his chocolate house and we told him that we couldn't and to just eat the candy there. This was his reaction to that, goofy boy!
Every picture that I have of him smiling he's looking at my mom's camera instead of our's, thanks mom.
Gavin had a blast! I thought I would need to help him a lot, but he did it all by himself. He apparently decided that he needed to test all of the frosting and candy to make sure it was good enough to make it on to his house. :)
Thank you Brent and GayAnn for a fun new tradition!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Chocolate Houses
Posted by
Heidi
on
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Zack's faces are awesome! That is a cool tradition. I would lots rather eat a chocolate house than a gingerbread house.
Post a Comment