Saturday, November 26, 2011

First day of school

Austin and Zack's first day of preschool this year was September 6th. They are going to a preschool a couple of miles from our house that some of our neighbor's went to last year and highly recommended. They go 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours and they were so excited to start!
I had them write their names so I could see their handwriting and then asked them a few questions. I had to do a side picture because I love how they look with those huge backpacks.
Austin:Favorite color: red
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite movie: Toy Story 2 & 3
Favorite book: Cat in the Hat
Favorite show: Dinosaur Train
Favorite ice cream: chocolate
Favorite toy: cars
What do you want to be when you grow up: dragon
Favorite subject: centers
Thing you do best: play soccer
If you could go anywhere: ?
Best memory: playing at Grandma's
One wish: ?
Favorite song: I Am a Child of God

Zack: He has become quite the ham in front of the camera some days and apparently this was one of those days, funny boy! Zack really can't write his name that much better than Austin, he just asked for more help than Austin did.Favorite color: orange
Favorite food: turkey
Favorite movie: Toy Story
Favorite book: Cat in the Hat
Favorite show: Arthur
Favorite ice cream: vanilla
Favorite toy: Buzz Lightyear
What do you want to be when you grow up: police man
Favorite subject: centers
Thing you do best: take care of my little brother
If you could go anywhere: my friend's
Best memory: play with toys outside
One wish: buddy toy
Favorite song: Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

Gavin of course had to have his picture taken as well and he had to wear his backpack.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

your kids are cute and growing up so fast!!! Cute 3 boys and pretty soon possibly a sister to join them!! Best wishes to all of you!

Malinda said...

Cute boys! I love that Austin wants to be a dragon when he grows up.