Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life Goals

Here are my life goals so far:

Date Aaron Nelson- check
Become a nurse- check
Marry Aaron Nelson- check!
Have twins- check (what was I thinking? :) )
Have 4 kids by the time I'm 30- check! 4th baby due 5 days before my 30th birthday!

11 comments:

mrs. jar said...

I was going to have 4 kids by the time I was 30 too! Unless someone gives me triplets, it ain't happening! ;) And even then, I'm pretty sure I could never handle it! I think you are amazing! I don't know how you do it all. Anyway, congrats again on baby #4!

Angie said...

Mounds?????? Did you find out what your having?

Emily Harkness said...

Yea!! Congrats. I love your list. I'm crossing my fingers for a girl, even if maybe you're not :) Hope you are feeling well and that all is going well!

Malinda said...

Hope she doesn't come late and mess up that last goal. :)

Ashley said...

Congrats! Is this your official announcement? I will think pink for you...unless Aaron is going for his own basketball team ;o)

Heidi said...

Sarah- I have no doubt you would handle 4 better than me!

Emily- You are going to need to put me on your calendar for the middle of April. :)

Malinda- She can't come late because I have c-sections so they won't let me go further than 39 weeks for the fear that I would go in to labor.

And to everyone else, they are 95% sure that it's a girl. Our boys are really excited, but Aaron and I aren't so sure of how we feel about it.

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! Way to go on your life goals :)

Katie said...

How much fun! A little girl! I hate the percentage thing they give you though. Whenever they did that to us, I couldn't commit....
You will have a lovely baby, whatever he/she is. A boy would be so much fun, and a girl would be fun new territory, right?

Kristin said...

YAY, YAY! I am so excited for your baby girl!

Adrianne said...

U never called to tell me U punk!! I am excited for you! I know you were hoping for another boy, but a little girl....how fun for your family! Congrats!! We need to get together again and go for a walk....even though it is cold!! take care and I miss ya friend! Hope you are doing well!

kdalpias said...

Congrats Heidi! I hope you have a little girl. I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe it is time to turn 30. When I was younger 30 sounded so old.