Saturday, July 31, 2010

Memorial Day

I'm actually going to FINALLY attempt to catch up!
On Sunday the day before Memorial Day we went with my mom's family to the graves and then went to a park. We had a blast playing kickball and having a picnic, but I was having way too much fun to take any pictures so you will just have to imagine lots of laughing and smiles and a ton of fun!
On Monday we got together with my dad's family and had a picnic, a fun game of softball, and the boys had a blast playing on the playground.
After we went to my parent's to help clean out the pool and get it ready for the summer. It was GROSS!
Almost done!
It's done and time for fun!
It was a pretty chilly day and very overcast, but Zack and Austin still had fun playing in the water and shivering the whole time.
Gavin doing what he does best, being cute!
The best part about cleaning the pool and something we all look forward to is the slip and slide after. I have to admit though I wasn't very excited to do it this year because it was so cold, but I quickly got in to it and Aaron had to make me get out to do un-fun things like take care of my kids. :)
Michelle
Matt
It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

Those are some quality pictures. Looks like tons of fun. I must be naive, but I didn't know that pools got so "green" over the winter. That's pretty nasty.