One morning while we were eating breakfast Zack saw that the sprinklers were on and wanted to go get his belly wet. I willingly told them they could and to go get their swimsuits on. Before you think that I'm a fun, spontaneous mom I must admit that the reason I was so willing was because I knew they wouldn't get wet.
Austin did not move from this spot, but would stick his hand out and get it wet which made him happy as a clam.Zack would run about 10 feet just on the brick patio so it was barely getting him.
I didn't think there was any way Gavin would want to go down there so I just left him in his pajamas. I should have known! That kid LOVES water and is very adventurous!
He was drenched! He would go and stand in the middle of the sprinklers and just start dancing, it was hilarious!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Sprinklers
Posted by
Heidi
on
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is hilarious! I love the pictures. Ben and Gavin are kindred spirits. Ben still can't pass a sprinkler without getting wet from head to toe.
Post a Comment