On June 5th we went down to Springville for the Nestle Family Fun Run. It is one of my favorite races to run and we had a great time again this year. Cheri and her kids, and Dave and Shalee did it with us. I had high hopes of running it in 27 min., but didn't take in to account that I would be pushing over 80 pounds of boy. Aaron got it easy and only had to push Gavin.:) I finished in 29 min and I'm thinking they are going to have to train for next year because they are heavy! We were excited that we won one of the raffle prizes and took home a new camp stove.
Ice cream is great first thing in the morning!Running buddies
I ordered the smallest size shirts they offered for the boys. Aren't they cute in their dresses? :)
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Nestle Family Fun Run
Posted by
Heidi
on
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I still don't get the whole running thing, but I'm glad you love it. I'm impressed that pushing 80 pounds only added two minutes to your goal time. You're a rockstar!
Post a Comment